Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pam becomes something fluffy

"S-something fluffy," Pam whispered.

A bright light emanated from Olga’s wand, and suddenly, all of the Pam’s clothing disappeared in a puff of smoke. Before her shock could wear off, her body started contorting and deforming in impossible ways. First, her arms rolled themselves up and oozed into her body, disappearing. Next, her neck shrunk into nothing and her head sank until her face was on her chest, lodged between her tiny breasts. Her legs shrank and shrank until suddenly her pussy slammed flat against her hardwood floor; her legs were gone completely. She fell onto her back, but by the time she hit the floor, her body had become light and fluffy, and the collision was soft and painless.

“What… what happened to me?” Pam asked her master, still in shock. Olga towered above her, grinning and enormous. No, that isn’t right, she isn’t bigger, Pam realized, I shrank!

“Wait until you see,” Olga said, smiling broadly as she picked Pam up with ease and carried her into the bathroom. Olga pointed Pam towards the bathroom mirror.

At first, Pam just saw a reflection Olga holding a silk throw pillow. Then, she saw that the silk pillow had a face, and gasped. “You turned me into a pillow?”

“You remember the last night we spent together, my little worm-girl? I spent the evening sitting on your face, farting on you and forcing you to lick my asshole while I watched movies? What a lovely night, but still it was annoying. You had to breathe, so I had to constantly be letting your face out of my ass crack, and listen as you pathetically gasped for air. As a pillow, you’ll no longer need to breathe! I can smother you under my beautiful ass and feed you beautiful farts for hours on end, with no interruption! I ate seven chili dogs on my way here in anticipation, my love! Shall we begin?”

Suddenly, Pam realized that Olga’s magical powers had pushed her dominating personality much too far. “No,” Pam said as Olga carried her helpless new body to the couch, “Olga, I think I’ve changed my mind. I don’t want to do this!”

As Olga popped one of the German films she’d brought with her into Pam’s Blu-Ray player, she said, “You see? I told you that you had forgotten your place.” She quickly pulled her pants and panties off, revealing her enormous, smooth ass. “Don’t worry,” she said as she slowly but inevitably lowered her ass onto Pam’s terrified face, “This will help you remember.”

Suddenly, Pam’s face was completely engulfed in Olga’s familiar ass crack. As a pillow, Pam’s face was made out of the same silk and cotton as the rest of her, and she learned that it was just as soft and easy to squish as a regular pillow when it got pressed thin by Olga’s powerful ass cheeks. A squirming motion of Olga’s ass inexorably drew Pam’s flattened plush face deeper into the dark, wet depths of Olga’s ass crack. Pam desperately tried to protest, but her words came out as completely indistinct mumbling; Olga’s ass cheeks were smashing Pam’s pillow lips closed with incredible pressure. Pam realized with terror that her nose had smashed against Olga’s asshole when she felt the sphincter suddenly convulse. The gas had nowhere else to go, so Olga’s enormous, powerful chili fart was pumped right up Pam’s helpless nostrils. She tried to cry out in revulsion, but again, her voice was stifled by the unlimited mass of Olga’s all-consuming ass cheeks. The enormous butt crack pressure was completely flattening poor Pam’s face.

Suddenly, Pam was struck with the terrifying sensation that she was suffocating. She began squirming with total desperation, but she knew that she was helpless. No amount of effort could free her from Olga’s immense ass; in her new form, she was too weak, and Olga’s ass was immovable and unstoppable. Pam tried to scream out in terror.

Olga’s heavily muffled voice responded. “Relax, my love. You don’t need to breathe, but you’re so used to breathing that your mind probably doesn’t believe it. You aren’t going to suffocate. Besides, if you are so desperate to inhale some air, I have a special delivery for you!”

Suddenly, Pam felt Olga’s sphincter convulse again, and an even more immense, titanic chili fart was pumped directly up Pam’s nose, inflating her insides. The repulsive, noxious quality of the gas filled up her entire being, and she silently, hopelessly wept. “Now,” she heard Olga demand, “Lick my sphincter! I command it!”

No, Pam thought, There is no way I’m going to lick her shitty asshole! No! She gasped involuntarily as Olga began grinding her enormous buttocks back and forth, smashing her helpless pillow face between them. “Now!” Olga commanded. “Lick my sphincter now!”

Pam will…

...lick Olga's asshole

...refuse to obey

No comments:

Post a Comment