Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pam waits to see what happens next

It’s hopeless, Pam realized. I might as well just wait and see what is going to become of me.

Hours later, Pam swept out into what felt like a wider tunnel. As she floated along, she began to feel some of her solidity returning, as if her mush-body were starting to reform itself. Eventually, she came to a stop in a dank, moist chamber. The smell was awful, and Pam began to realize that she was under a great deal of pressure. Oh god, Pam thought. What now?

Pam felt like she was being squeezed through a hole too small to fit through, although the pressure actually felt incredibly pleasurable. Suddenly, she could see light! As her vision adjusted, Pam looked down to the huge pool of water below. She felt the onset of despair as she finally realized what was happening to her.

I’m being shitted out of Tim’s butt, Pam realized, struggling to feel the appropriate amount of humiliation through the waves of orgasmic pleasure she experienced as she was squeezed out of Tim’s sphincter. I’m only a log of shit now! What have I done?!

Suddenly, she slid out of Tim’s asshole and landed with a splash in the toilet bowl. She looked up with longing at Tim’s beautiful cock while he wiped his ass. That was supposed to be mine, Pam thought with regret. Now I’ll never get cock again. I’m only a log of shit who used to be a hotdog. Eww, and I can even smell my own shit stink! This sucks!

Tim tossed a shitty wad of toilet paper into the bowl with Pam, stood up and reached for the handle. This is it, Pam thought. Goodbye, my love! When he pulled the handle, the toilet waters rushed and swirled, and Pam was swept downward. As she was helplessly washed away with the current, every turn in the plumbing felt completely orgasmic for the pathetic little log of shit, and she was never heard from by anyone ever again.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment