Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pam refuses to obey

Although Olga’s commanding voice filled Pam with terror, she refused to debase herself any further. Yes, she was totally helpless and Olga could do whatever she wanted to her, but Pam was not going to actively contribute to her own humiliation. “Are you listening to me, worm-girl? I commanded you to lick my sphincter!” Olga shouted in her thick German accent as she squirmed on the sofa, grinding Pam’s face in her ass crack. Pam quivered with terror, but still refused to follow Olga’s commands. What could Olga do that could possibly make things worse?

Suddenly, the massive pressure of Olga’s planet-sized ass was lifted and Pam was momentarily blinded by light. She took in the fresh air in enormous, desperate gasps, but her relief soon evaporated as she looked up to see Olga towering over her with her hands on her hips, glowering down at Pam with a cold, hateful stare.

“I see things are worse than I thought,” Olga said, drawing her wand. “You truly have forgotten your place, worm-girl.”

“I’m sorry, Olga,” Pam pleaded desperately, “But I think I’ve made a mistake by deciding to get back together with you! Could you just undo your pillow spell and let me get on with my day?”

After a beat, Olga began to chuckle deeply. When her chuckling evolved into a maniacal cackle, Pam began quivering with terror once more. “Let you get on with your day?” Olga asked. “Pam, my love, when you enter into an S&M relationship with a witch, you never get on with your day ever again. You are an object, now, and you exist only for me! I own you!”

“You can’t do this, Olga!” Pam replied, equal parts horrified and angry. “I’m unwilling! This is illegal!”

Again, Olga chuckled. “Pam, you do not understand. When I say that I own you, it doesn’t mean the same thing that it meant when I said that to you five years ago. In the eyes of the law, I own you. People who have been magically transformed into objects have no protections under U.S. law, and they can be legally owned by people just like any other object.”

Suddenly, Pam began quaking with hopeless terror. She remembered reading a series of articles on the subject in The New Magic Times. “Does that mean you’re never going to reverse your spell? I’m going to be a pillow forever?”

“No, no, Pam, my love,” Olga said, smiling and chuckling softly. “Make no mistake, I am not going to transform you into a person again anytime soon; you will spend the bulk of your time as a series of objects for me to own, use and debase. But still, I would advise you to cooperate with me, or else I will never, ever transform you back into a woman. I will turn you into something disposable and throw you away, or turn you into food and devour you.  Now, I give you one final chance!"

Olga flopped her ass down on poor Pam's pillow face, and the impact flattened her out, forcing air through her mouth and nostrils.  "Now," Olga commanded one last time, "Lick my dirty asshole!  This is your last chance, worm!  Lick my asshole now!"

Pam will...

...lick Olga's asshole

No comments:

Post a Comment