Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pam tries to communicate

I need to try to speak, Pam decided. If I could just get a message to Tim, he could go on Witchipedia and figure out a way to fix me!

As Pam floated around with the current, she concentrated all of her sloppy little mush-body on the task of speaking. As the hours drew on, she began to realize that with great effort and great focus, she could vibrate parts of her mush-body and make sounds. Eventually, she was swept out into a larger tunnel, and as she floated along, Pam began to feel as though her sloppy mush-body was beginning to solidify.

“He… elp…” Pam managed to say, realizing with excitement that as her body solidified, making sounds became easier. “Helllp…” she repeated. She continued practicing forming words as she slowly floated through the large tunnel.

Eventually, she came to a stop in a dark, moist chamber. The smell was terrible, and suddenly, Pam realized the walls of the chamber were squeezing her tight. “What’s happening to me?” Pam managed to speak. She heard some muffled voices respond.

Suddenly, the pressure being applied by the chamber became enormous, and Pam felt as though she were being squeezed through a hole that was too small to fit her. The feeling was almost as sexually pleasurable as the experience of being chewed had been. “Ohhhhhh lord,” Pam yelled, “What’s going on?!” Suddenly, she was flooded with light.

As her vision adjusted, she looked down at a large pool of water. “What the fuck? Is there something talking inside of my ass?” Pam recognized the voice as Tim’s. Suddenly, she realized what was happening to her.

“Oh my god! Oh god yes, shit me out of your butt, Tim! Shit me out of your butt! Fuck!!! It feels so good!” Pam shouted with ecstasy. Suddenly, Pam slid out of Tim’s asshole and landed in the toilet water with a plop.

Immediately, Tim jumped off of the toilet and stared wide-eyed at Pam. “What the hell are you? You’re a talking piece of shit?”

“No, Tim, it’s me, Pam Weedle! I mean, I guess I am a talking piece of shit right now, but you need to find a way to transform me back into myself!”

“Pam?! But how did this happen?”

“I wanted to get you to love me, so I brewed a love potion that I looked up on Witchipedia! But something went wrong, and it turned me into a hotdog, and then you ate the hotdog, and…”

Suddenly, Tim doubled over with laughter. “Pam, do you realize that your voice sounds like it is made out of farts? Oh god, this is fucking hilarious! Wait one second!”

Tim dashed out of the room, leaving Pam feeling embarrassed and afraid. She was about to cry when Tim came back into the toilet stall with a plate he’d grabbed from the break room. He continued laughing as he fished Pam out of the toilet using the plate. “Tim,” Pam cried, “Stop laughing at me! It’s hurting my feelings!”

This only made Tim laugh harder as he carried the plate that held the log of poop that was Pam Weedle out into the Blorb office. A crowd of all of Pam’s coworkers and peers had gathered around Tim when he said, still laughing, “Okay, Pam, tell everybody what you just told me! How did this happen to you?”

Pam began sobbing. She had never been more humiliated in her entire life. “I tried to create a potion that would make you fall in love with me, but something went wrong and it turned me into a hotdog, and then… and then…”

Pam’s explanation had been drowned out in a sea of laughter. This caused Pam to begin bawling uncontrollably. “Oh Christ,” Sara Tinsel cackled, “I can’t tell if she’s crying or farting!” A fresh wave of laughter rolled over the crowd.

Two young salesmen in the crowd began to playfully poke at her with their pens, and, as if she weren’t humiliated enough, she involuntarily responded to each poke with a moan of ecstasy. Laughing hysterically, Tim exclaimed, “That’s our Pam! Even as a shit log, she’s still an oversexed pervert!”

“Alright everybody, that’s enough,” said Alan Blomfield, the owner of Blorb Marketing Concepts, motioning for everyone to calm down. “Let’s get back to work. Tim, hand over Pam. I need to have a private conversation with her.”

Pam felt hyperaware of her pathetic new form as she was handed over to her boss on a small plate. I’m only a warm lump of poo on a plate, she thought to herself as she shivered with fear. I’m completely tiny and helpless.

Alan set the plate of Pam on his desk, and then closed the door to his office. Wordlessly, he walked back to his desk, sat down, and pulled a pen out of a drawer. He proceeded to poke the pen into Pam’s soft, mushy poop-body. Although she tried as hard as she could to resist it, a moan of pleasure escaped from her. Alan smiled and asked, “Does it really feel so good?”

If Pam could’ve blushed, she would’ve, and she stammered as she admitted, “Y-y-yes. I don’t know why, but it does.”

Alan smiled. “Here’s the situation, Pam. You’re only an object, now, and a loathsome object at that. You have no legal rights whatsoever. That being said, I do find your skillset useful. So, I’m going to offer you a deal: you’re going to continue working for me, but for no pay whatsoever. You’ll live here in the office, in a drawer somewhere where your smell won’t bother anyone, and we’ll take you out and use you for psychology consulting when we need it. And I’ll tell you what: if you play ball and continue to be useful, I’ll send an intern to stir you up with a pen once in a while.”

Pam felt dizzy with terror, and her poop-body began jiggling as she shook with fear. “You mean… you’re n-not going t-to turn me b-back into myself?”
“No.”

Pam couldn’t bear the thought of being a log of poop for the rest of her existence. “Then why should I help you at all?”

Alan’s lips twisted into a cruel smile. “You’ll help me because if you don’t, I’ll flush you down the toilet like the smelly little poop that you are.”

“No!” Pam screamed.

“The toilet is where poop goes, Pam.”

“No, you can’t! Please! I’ll be swept away into the sewers with no one to talk to, all alone!” Pam was sobbing hysterically. “You can’t flush me! I’ll be stuck this way forever!”

“Then make your choice,” Alan says. “Will you accept my generous offer?”

Pam will…

...accept Alan's offer

No comments:

Post a Comment